OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
At The Fair Trade Practice, in the unlikely event that you have cause to complain about our service, we believe that you have the right to a fair, swift and courteous response to any complaint raised. Once we are in receipt of your complaint we will deal with it promptly and in a positive manner.
Our complaints procedure is set out below.
1. You can make a complaint by any reasonable means including telephone, social media, email, letter or in person.
2. We will make a record of any complaint made and will send a written acknowledgment to you within 5 business days unless the complaint is resolved beforehand.
3. Your complaint will be passed to one of our nominated complaints handlers. Where they consider the complaint is one that can be resolved informally they will discuss the complaint with you and seek to resolve it within 5 business days.
4. Where the complaints handler is unable to resolve the complaint informally within 5 business days the complaint will be referred to the compliance manager.
5. We will then investigate your complaint fully and send a final response to you within 8 weeks of receipt of your complaint.
6. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within 8 weeks we will write to you explaining why and advise you when you can expect a final response.
7. Where we have not provided a final response within 8 weeks from the date of your complaint, or you are dissatisfied with the final response you have received at any stage of the complaints process, you can refer your complaint to the Claims Management Ombudsman by;
8. Any referral to the Claims Management Ombudsman must be made within 6 months of receipt of our final response.