UDC LOA, ID & POA Required

Your lender requires a Letter of Authority (LOA) signed with a ‘wet signature’, a form of identification and proof of address before they will release any account information regarding your undisclosed commission claim.

Action Required:

  • The LOA has been posted to you. On receipt of this, please complete it using your current name and return it in the pre-paid envelope.
  • Examples of identification and proof of address you can provide are below and they can be submitted in 1 of 2 ways. Please either photocopy and return it via post with the LOA or take a photo/scan of it and send it separately to the LOA at customerservice@thefairtradepractice.co.uk.

Examples of identification: Current full UK photo card Driving Licence, Current signed Passport, EU National ID card, UK Armed Forces ID card, Police Warrant card.

Example of proof of address: Council tax bill or payment book (within last 12 months), Utility bill (within last 6 months), Mortgage statement (within last 12 months), Bank/building society/credit card statement (within last 6 months), Current Full UK photo card driving licence (or old style paper version.

Note: You need to provide different documents for each requirement, you cannot use your Drivers License for both ID and proof of address. Also, please do NOT amend the form in anyway as the lender won’t accept it if you do. If any information on the form is incorrect, please contact us and we will provide you with an updated form.

We are here to help so if you need any assistance please contact us at customerservice@thefairtradepractice.co.uk and we’ll be happy to assist you.

We look forward to receiving these so we can get started on your claim.