UDC LOA & POA Required

Your lender requires a Letter of Authority (LOA) signed with a ‘wet signature’ and proof of address before they will release any account information regarding your undisclosed commission claim.

Action Required:

  • The LOA has been posted to you. On receipt of this, please complete it using your current name and return it in the pre-paid envelope
  • Examples of proof of address you can provide are below and this can be submitted in 1 of 2 ways. Please either photocopy and return it via post with the LOA or take a photo/scan of it and send it separately to the LOA at customerservice@thefairtradepractice.co.uk.

Examples: Council tax bill or payment book (within last 12 months), Utility bill (within last 6 months), Mortgage statement (within last 12 months), Bank/building society/credit card statement (within last 6 months), Current Full UK photo card driving licence (or old style paper version

Please do NOT amend the form in anyway as the lender won’t accept it if you do. If any information on the form is incorrect, please contact us and we will provide you with an updated form.

We are here to help so if you need any assistance please contact us at customerservice@thefairtradepractice.co.uk and we’ll be happy to assist you.

We look forward to receiving these so we can get started on your claim.