UDC POA Required

Your lender requires proof of address before they will release any account information regarding your undisclosed commission claim.

Action Required:

Below is a list of examples proof of address you can provide. They can be submitted in 1 of 2 ways. Please either photocopy and return it via post to Fair Trade House, 3 Whittle Avenue, Fareham, PO15 5SH or take a photo/scan of it and email it to customerservice@thefairtradepractice.co.uk

Example of proof of address: Council tax bill or payment book (within last 12 months), Utility bill (within last 6 months), Mortgage statement (within last 12 months), Bank/building society/credit card statement (within last 6 months), Current Full UK photo card driving licence (or old style paper version.

We are here to help so if you need any assistance please contact us at customerservice@thefairtradepractice.co.uk and we’ll be happy to assist you.

We look forward to receiving these so we can get started on your claim.