DCA – ID Required


Your lender has responded to your vehicle finance claim stating they cannot match your name with the name they hold for you on file.

To progress your claim they need to update their records but will require proof of your name to do so.

Action required:

  • Please provide a copy of either your driving licence or passport
  • You can provide this either by sending a copy of it via email or by posting a photocopy of it to: The Fair Trade Practice, 3 Whittle Avenue, Fareham, Hampshire, PO15 5SH.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email us at customerservice@thefairtradepractice.co.uk, otherwise we look forward to receiving this documentation and sending it to your lender on your behalf.